Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Retro vintage square quilt

 And now it's all sewn together.  5" squares.  It's my smallest quilt to-date.  Lap size.  My favourite square is the green (Flower Sugar by Lecien).  I wish I could find more to buy.  I only got one 30cm strip :(.  Somehow I missed the entire range.  My fabric buying has been very slow due to my self imposed "austerity measures".  I'm about to buy more thanks to my eldest who has gifted me a gift certificate for an online fabric shop.  I am so excited...best present EVER!  It's orange lime and magenta time!  That's what I'm feelin' right now.  A very bright dynamic quilt will emerge in the next few months.


Another quilt top to add to the pile!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely quilt. Sometimes simple squares is all that's needed with delicious fabrics.