Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another quilt off the UFO list!

Bravo me!  What a great feeling it is to finish and stand back and admire my latest quilt.  I love that feeling.  Love it, love it, love it. 

This one has been a WIP for YEEEAAAARRR's.  It's my Flea Market Fancy quilt made up to a pattern in the first Material Obsession book.

I'm thrilled with it...the binding just finishes the whole quilt off perfectly!


With no one around to hold the quilt up I improvised this morning...here are a few different perspective shots.

 
Over the back of a sofa....
 
 
Showing the backing and binding.  Love that pink and yellow.......


The floral quilting patter I chose....love it, love it love it!

I started this quilt either in or before February 2010 and it was actually finished as a quilt top then...that's over 2 years ago.... so worth the wait.....


It's such a gorgeous fabric range, isn't it.  I wanted to show off big squares of it.


Now only 6 7 works in progress to complete... how many will I get done this year....

there's the Retro Squared, Cowgirl Rodeo, Wedding, Liberty lines, Russian dolls and a floral....

thanks for stopping by my luverlies...xx

No comments: