Monday, August 15, 2011

Bags for Sale...?


Stripey Uni Tote with shoulder straps and large wooden button
 

To Market To Market Large Stripey Bag
 

Miss Grey Mist lined with Liberty Tana Lawn, with wooden flower button.
 

 Here are a few bags from my collection, left over from my days of market stalls.  I'm taking them to a local shop http://www.foxesoffancy.com/ to show the girls to see if they might like to stock them for me.  I popped into the shop the other day - I just came across it whilst out for a jaunt with my crafty friend for coffee and fabric ooooh-ggling.  A wonderful shop supporting locals artists and craftspeople. 

Anyhoo, I have a crate full of bags and thought it might be the time to part with them, I'd better record them photographically first. Just in case I ever get orders....



Miss Ochre Purple
 

No comments: