Monday, January 21, 2013

Random-ness



So my inner fairy godmother has helped me out and I've found a way around the disappearing upload box (i have tried disabling pop ups, plug ins...to no avail.  Now I'm uploading via my phone to a picassa web album to the blog...laborious but it works. 

Here are 2 pics I wanted to post of Gypsy.  I love them and I'm going to frame the one above. She was so pretty and I loved her little beauty spot on her nose :)

More photos....


 
My latest crochet project.  Totally ramdom squares for a blanket. But I can't edit this one aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh for the second time.
 
 


 
My eldest girl - George (nearly 20) - got a brand new grown-up bed which we installed yesterday.  Her pink and green quilt looks lovely on it.  It was my first quilt.  I don't think it will be there for long - she's decided the pink and green (so 12 year old girl!) colour scheme is going.  :)


No comments: