Thursday, February 13, 2014

Look at me...I'm hand quilting

You're thinking it's been all coffees, beaches and concerts for me lately aren't you?  Neglecting my crafty time....well you're wrong :) very wrong.  Let me tell you little bits of crafty happy things have been happening.  Don't get me wrong there is nothing earth shattering or any big ta-dahs about to happen, just little itty bitty stitches, one stitch at a time. 

I'm so excited...I've started hand quilting!!  I am all fingers and thumbs and have not yet got a groove going on by any stretch - I'm told on good authority that will come in time.  I'm absolutely loving the charm of it though...my awkward little uneven stitches, each one made with great excitement.

Front view
 

back view...
 
I think the captions are unnecessary :)
 
I'm stitching every second square.  And loving it, loving it, loving it! I'll be back when I've finished...oh and there's been quite a bit of hooky going on too.
 
Have a glorious, glorious day, my lovelies xo
 



2 comments:

Katie Jackson said...

Love it Susie-Pop! Time consuming but so gorgeous & worth the effort. Can't wait to see the whole thing! I love reading your blog, I'm a big fan. xox

Pange said...

Look at you! Ditto Katie, can't wait to see the end result. Xx