Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Quilt #4 for me


So here's another one of my quilts - it's not quite finished (it needs binding), but it's on the sofa bed ready and waiting for a VIP guest arriving late tonight. Yes we have a granny arriving for a 2 week stay. Yippeeee!
This quilt is really simple and quick to sew - it starts with a hero fat quarter and then just worked around in strips to whatever size you like - this fits my double bed sofa bed nicely. One big giant log cabin! I have a smaller version almost done for another VIP but it's a birthday surprise so has to stay hidden for a while longer.
I have a lot to learn about our digital camera - lots to improve on my technique. I love other peoples blogs for lots of different reasons but the overwhelming reason is the beautiful images that truly inspire and transport me.

1 comment:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

You are a crafting machine lady! WOW!