Monday, February 01, 2010

Inspiration from blogs



I find other blogs truly inspiring - it is wonderful to see other people's creativeness. It is food for my soul. I love the photos, the visual feast blogs provide me. Some bloggers seem so prolific, I can't imagine how they fit it all in, when my own time for indulging my creativeness seems so limited but it fills me with hope that there will come a time in my life where I can devote more time to the things that make my heart sing. This morning I came across comfort stitching and her girl on a swing quilt. Looking at it takes me straight to a childhood memory of playing on swings - I love swings - the wooshing, the reaching for the sky looking up to the blue blue sky and treetops, swinging feels so free. Such a good feeling - I can hold that feeling with me all day and one day I might make my own girl on a swing quilt.

No comments: